- Limited Edition Tomorrowland Ski Set
- Skis feature a unique Rosegarden design with gold finishing and Tomorrowland Icons on the tails
- Size 168cm ideal for riders between 1m68 and 1m80, suggested weight: 63-90kg
- Black base with white Tomorrowland lettering
- VIST VSS310 two-point bindings with speedspacer mounting rail and gold Tomorrowland icons and Tomorrowland lettering
- More detailed information below
An all-round pair of cruiser skis with all-mountain features. These skis are ideal for casual hobbyists as well as seasoned professionals. This handmade full woodcore Rockers come with a Visttech VSS310 binding on a VIST baseplate with a durable shiny top-sheet.
At home both on and off the slopes, these 168cm gentle beasts feature a high-quality Rosegarden inspired print which will turn heads while you carve in any Winter wonderland.
Very light and thin, making this mounting particularly suitable for Freeride and All Mountain skis, allowing the rider to conserve energy and thus making the ride more comfortable.
Handmade full woodcore (beech & poplar) Rocker frame, reinforced with biaxial and triaxial polyester, topped of with a scratch-resistant shiny top-sheet.
- All-Black premium VIST VSS310 two-point bindings with gold Tomorrowland icons and lettering.
- Speedspacer mounting rail
- Sport Performance 2 metal pivot joints, sensitive to every movement.
- Solid Step-in with dynamic intelligent release
Limited Edition Tomorrowland Ski Set
SOLD OUT! This item is not available anymore with your selected options.